So shanna and jacen left this morning for Reno for the family reunion (her mom's side of the family). I fly out next Wednesday meaning I have the place to myself for a few days. Already several people have asked me, "Are you lonely yet?" Hmmm. Define lonely. Do I wish she and Jacen were here or I was there? of course. I'm I getting all soppy teary-eyed and wishy washy? Well yes, but a man can cry can't he??? I NEEED my woman!
Seriously, I'm okay. Having traveled around for 4Life for weeks at a time I think I can handle a few days. And she is with family which makes it easier on her. Plus now I get to run things around here for once. I'M IN CHARGE. as long as the house is cleaned up before she gets back that is...
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment