Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WW update

Weight Watchers
As our friend Carolyn continues to post her pregnancy weight gain on her blog I thought I could post our weight loss on our blog.

This Week
Shanna: 3 lbs
Aaron: 2.6 lbs

Total
Shanna: 8.6
Aaron: 11

I'm sure I would have had a better weigh-in this week but I got a case of the stupids yesterday on campus and had a Wendy's combo meal.

We are both really proud of our success so far so don't hesitate to tell us how great we look.

Mind Trip

If you wanted to have something to think about tonight jump over HERE and watch the flash presentation. (Left side of the page, click on the link "Imagining the 10th Dimension".

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I actually can tell a difference already in both of you. I'm glad this program is going well! Good luck sticking with it.

Carolyn said...

my mind has now exploded.

Aaron said...

hehe...c'mon, it was COOL!

Aaron said...

Thanks Kev..now you need to start a blog too.