
Several weeks ago we converted Jacen's baby bed into a toddler bed. It was something that Shanna and I had been talking about for a while but we weren't sure if he was ready for it (or us for that matter!)
Well, Jacen has made the switch just fine. The first few nights he would fall off the bed but it is only a couple of inches off the ground so he would just roll off and keep on sleeping. One night we went in and he was about 6 feet away from his bed sleeping soundly. We considered buying some kind of bumper or bed rail to keep him but we didn't like how they looked or how they would have fit on Jacen's bed. And we certainly didn't want to spend the money.
So we ended up just propping a couple of pillows up against his bed and that seems to have solved 99% of the problem. Anyway, the other night before going to bed I peeked in to check on him and this is what I saw.





1 comment:
That's SO funny!!
Post a Comment