Well, so much for hunches. We were just SO sure the baby was going to be a girl that we didn't even bother to think of boys' names. And as fate would have it, we went to the doctor today and got a sonogram (by we I mean Shanna--my role was purely supportive) of the baby and it is definitely a boy. We saw it before the technician could say anything it was that obvious. I'll scan the pictures in a few days and post them here.
And no we aren't disappointed. We are excited to have a baby and aren't at all bothered that it's a boy and not a girl.
In the meantime, any ideas for a name?
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
No way! I can't give you any of our baby name ideas! We're totally having at least 4 more kids. :-)
Also, Jacen is not typically spelled that way, and I have wondered how you came up with it. And is Kellon a family name?
Do you and Shanna like more traditional names or unique names/spellings?
Well, we don't really have a preference for names other than I think staying away from the uber-trendy names. For Jacen we just came up with names that FELT right.
If I remember correctly we decided to stay away from family names so we never felt like we were slighting or offending anyone.
and you don't have to give me ALL your name ideas...just your good throwaway ones. :-)
You can have Sean. I like the name, but I HATE that spelling.
How about Vincent Young Olmsted. Tiff wouldn't let me name our 2nd that, but maybe you can. He'd be a pro bowl rookie of the year .
Post a Comment