The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
Thursday, December 06, 2007
in case you missed it
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I started to watch this and then realized that it looked to be quite long. Exactly how long is this little video clip? Am I going to need to hire a babysitter in order to watch it? :-)
Can you tell me what this movie is about in a nut shell? Let's face it, I'm never going to watch it. So you'll just have to tell me why you thought it was cool enough to stick on your blog.
3 comments:
I started to watch this and then realized that it looked to be quite long. Exactly how long is this little video clip? Am I going to need to hire a babysitter in order to watch it? :-)
20 minutes... maybe you can watch it Sat A.M. and have the YW babysit :) They are doing it for free!
Can you tell me what this movie is about in a nut shell? Let's face it, I'm never going to watch it. So you'll just have to tell me why you thought it was cool enough to stick on your blog.
Post a Comment