Hi to all who haven't given up on us!
Yes, it has been a LONG time since we have posted anything about what we are doing. But that is because we are doing SO MUCH! Just this past weekend we drove to Cleveland for a brief stay so that Aaron could interview for a job. He has been busy with school (He'll graduate June 14th, 2008!), with his job search, with his church calling, and with friends and family.
I have been busy too! Jacen and Ian keep me busy and my house a wreck! Ian just started crawling/scooting on the floor this weekend and Jacen is learning to read! They are growing so fast.
I have so many pictures on my camera that I would like to share with you but ALAS! I can't find the cord that connects my camera with my computer. There you have it- my excuse for not posting pictures. I find it very hard to even write now because I need a picture to write about.
I have run out of things to say... but I bet if you give me a call I can think of plenty to tell you :)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your life sounds just like ours!! Hectic! Good luck with the job hunt and congrats on finishing school!! Well done!!!
Yay! So glad to have found you guys! I'm anxious to see pictures so I hope you can find your camera cord soon!
Hi,
Over the past few months we have gotten into this blogging thing too... so I went back through old emails to find your blog address... if you want to check ours out it is
http://jakeandvickilewis.blogspot.com/
We recently moved back to the states.
We'd love to catch up sometime,
Jake and Vicki
Post a Comment