Here is our lastest descent into silliness. Please note that not all of these were taken the same day!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Must be something in the mix
I don't know what it is about chocolate pudding but there is something about that turns this ordinary family into a house of goons. We CANNOT eat chocolate pudding normally.
Here is our lastest descent into silliness. Please note that not all of these were taken the same day!




Here is our lastest descent into silliness. Please note that not all of these were taken the same day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
looks like blood on Ian's mouth....did I say Ian or Hannibal...
awesome!
Nice brown teeth Shanna! And the pudding beards are sweeeet. Literally.
Shanna reminded me that the last picture of Ian was not pudding but hot chocolate. But still funny
you crack me up. I instantly burst out laughing, Mike got a little concerned for a moment. but isn't this how it is with anything chocolate, shanna? Glad you haven't changed.
These made me laugh out loud. or lol, if you are cool.
christy
Post a Comment