The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
good for you guys! now you can tell your new baby girl she was at the cleveland tea party of 2009:)
I kept hearing about tea parties on the news after I swam. I thought, "Now that is something I would go to." Later, talking to Jenny, I found out there was one in cleveland, and I missed it. Thanks for representing me, even if you didn't know it.Christy
You guys are so cute. :-)
OH YA!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
good for you guys! now you can tell your new baby girl she was at the cleveland tea party of 2009:)
I kept hearing about tea parties on the news after I swam. I thought, "Now that is something I would go to." Later, talking to Jenny, I found out there was one in cleveland, and I missed it. Thanks for representing me, even if you didn't know it.
Christy
You guys are so cute. :-)
OH YA!!!!!
Post a Comment