Monday, May 01, 2006

first post

It's times like these that make me laugh. I remember thinking many many times, "I'll NEVER blog. blogging is for junior high twits." Serves me right that I'm now sitting at my computer figuring out how to blog. So to all the junior high twits out there, i offer you my apologies. You aren't junior high twits after all--you're middle school twits.

But...having said that I have come to realize that blogging is a necessary evil. Having family and friends all over the world necessitates some form of expedient communication. I have neither the time nor the inclination to write emails to everyone I know letting them know how we are doing and to send them all updated photos of Jacen. I do think I can jump on here occasionally and write something. I do want people to know what is going on in our lives. I especially want people to see/know about Jacen.

So I guess what I'm saying is that, yeah I am a hypocrite but I'm doing it for YOU. That makes it okay right?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yippee! We're glad you're joining the club. Now you just have to get shanna on here to post too. Unless she wants to have her own blog.

Aaron said...

i'm trying to convince her to set up her own blog. She needs some outside influence from her friends (hint hint)