Thursday, January 11, 2007

cobwebs pt 2

Because I don't know enough about publishing on my own website I had to break the photos into separate posts.

We were very fortunate to be able to spend Christmas in New York City. A few photos from that trip.
Christmas day in NYC just wore Jacen out

Misti and Shanna in Times Square


Rockefeller Center


Not a very flattering photo of us I admit but we were having a good time. This is at M&M World in Times Square

4 comments:

erita said...

what a great picture of y'all at rockefeller center. i can't believe how big jacen is getting!

miss you.

dan said...

My next thing to do is to visit all 468 stations of the NYC subway. The current record is just over 24 hours. :-)

Aaron said...

Dan,
Now THAT would be impressive. It has the added challenge of not only visiting them all but visiting certain stops during the day!

Carolyn said...

if only the we got a few more blog posts from the olmsteds..... :-)