Tuesday, March 06, 2007

updates

I think the title "Hypocritical Blogging" is very appropriate simply because I never really write anything.

A few updates--

1) please note the addition of the Twitter on the right hand side. Twitter is a very cool site that is basically a more personalized status indicator. Not status like "i'm cool and you're not" but rather status as in "away" or "busy" ala instant messenger. Of course I will probably update it as often as I update this blog.

2) I'm going to China. I applied, interviewed and was accepted to go to China as part of a study abroad program with the College of Business. I will be gone for 3 weeks starting the end of July into August.

3) Most importantly--Shanna is pregant!! She is about 7 weeks along and we are looking at a possible due date of October 13 (that's a Saturday for those of you who care). We are, of course, extremely excited. I have to admit that I'm a little concerned as well simply because when Shanna was pregnant with Jacen she was sick for 9 months. We are hoping that NOT moving to foreign country this time will make it easier on her. I think we are both hoping for a girl but naturally be happy with a healthy baby. We recognize that we are extremely blessed and can't wait to see what life will be like with two beautiful children. We will of course take name suggestions for either gender. On a similar note, my mother in law had a dream a few months ago (before Shanna was pregant) in which Shanna or her sister Misti was pregnant with twins. Misti is pregnant as well and for sure isn't having twins so I guess the onus is on us.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Twin girls. :-)