Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Does this mean I lose my Firem'n Chit?



this past weekend we packed up the family and went camping. Just one night at a nearby car camping place called Miami White Water Forest. Great little place. We had a great time cooking our meals over the campfire, trying to teach Jacen how to roast hot dogs and marshmellows. Well, I won't go into the details of HOW but at one point Saturday morning my pant legs caught on fire. I don't have pictures of the burns on my legs (blisters but nothing too terrible) but this is a pic of my pant legs post blaze.

Now if you are finished laughing.....on to the good stuff.


3 comments:

dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dan said...

I'm going to have to go with definite loss of Firem'n Chit

Carolyn said...

Oh come on, just tell us what dumb thing you did to set your pants on fire. Don't make me get started..Liar, Liar pants on.......

Where did you get the boat?