I am a HUGE movie buff. I just love watching movies, especially big summer blockbusters. The summer of 1999 I watched EVERY SINGLE movie that came out in wide-release. All of them. Including Inspecter Gadget and I have the scars to prove it.
And this summer is going to be one of the best. I can't remember a more movie packed summer and summer is always big. For those of you who aren't as enthusiastic as I am I have prepared a schedule for you for this summer. I will confess that there are some Romantic-Comedies thrown in--gotta keep the wife happy as well :-)
Hold Shift and left-click on the title and it will take you to the trailer.
May 4
Spider-Man 3
May 11
Blind Dating
The Ex
May 18
Shrek the Third
May 25
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
June 1
Knocked Up
June 8
Ocean’s 13
June 15
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - UPDATED w/ new trailer (5/3/07)
June 22
Evan Almighty
June 27
Live Free or Die Hard
June 29
Ratatouille
July 4
Transformers
July 13
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
July 20
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
Hairspray
July 27
The Simpsons Movie
August 3
The Bourne Ultimatum
August 10
Rush Hour 3 - UPDATED w/ new trailer (5/3/07)
Stardust -ADDED (5/3/07)
Spend the rest of the summer rewatching your favorites!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Interesting hobby.
how many times have those words crossed your lips Carolyn? :-)
tell me about it. this house is loaded with "interesting" hobbies!
Post a Comment