Aaron has officially graduated! His graduation ceremony was yesterday and I felt so proud of him! It was quite therapeutic for me since I didn't get to walk at my graduation. I lived it through Aaron yesterday.
We had lots of family here for the event: Ralph (Aaron's Dad), Totch and Kathy Upshaw (Second Parents), as well as my parents Ken and Patti. We spent lots of time together this weekend, had a BBQ and we got lots of free babysitting! I will try to post some pics when possible.
Congratulations, Aaron! You did it!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! That's awesome!!!
So what's in store for you guys now?
congratulations!!
Congratulations! This is great news! Way to go!
Congratulations! We're very proud of you, Aaron!
Congratulations!!!! we are proud of you!! All the way from Singapore.....Chris, Karina and Serene
Post a Comment