Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eureka!


I found the cord that connects my camera with my computer! Or maybe it was Aaron? Doesn't matter- it is FOUND! So, now I can upload pictures. Now I can blog again. We'll see how I do.





Check out these cuties! Poor Jacen took a BIG tumble, so he looks rough but has healed up nicely. This is in our new apartment (see the moving boxes behind the chair.)







Shake, shake, shake!

Look at our homemade butter! We made that! All by ourselves! Some of the science you can do in the kitchen is truly amazing and we had fun shaking the buttermilk into butter... in just minutes. This was a fun FHE that we had a few months ago.

The latest...

We are probably NOT moving to Cleveland. NASA offered Aaron a job at Glenn Research Center and we have been trying hard to decide if Aaron should take it or not.

It seems like a great opportunity... but not for us right now. Aaron already has a good job, we just moved apartments 2 weeks ago, we have family nearby, we like our ward. These are just a few of the reasons to stay. We would have to move quite a bit in the next 2 1/2 years if Aaron took the job and it would be a pay cut. But it would be NASA. That's cool.

It has been a hard decision for both of us but I think it is the right one to let someone else have the opportunity to have a career with NASA. Oh well.

Well, so long, NASA dream!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I am sorry for Aaron not getting is dream to work for NASA right now. I AM thrilled that you guys are staying around! Yippee!!

Shanna said...

thanks, carolyn!

Rebekah said...

I know it was hard to make that decision. Hooray for finally making it!! We don't have a new address for you guys. Can we get it?
Good luck with getting settled in!

Mikala said...

It will be so nice to be by family. Your kids are so cute!!!

MB said...

Hi! I was just stopping by to see the latest "will they, or won't they" move news! I'm hoping you guys are doing really well. Miss you! Thanks again so much for the help with our huge move. You guys are awesome!
My email is (mistyb *at* gmail (dot) com) email me and I'll give you our blog info.

Chellers said...

Wow. Almost moving TWICE...too crazy. Congratulations on your decision, I know how hard it is. Hope you like the apartment! Did we leave any unexpected "gifts" behind? ;-)

I am currently posting on my blog now, so feel free to visit it. Email me if you need the address.

Love from California, Rachelle