So, just ignore that last post about saying goodbye to the NASA dream! I was wrong. Aaron accepted the position at NASA Glenn Research Center on Friday. It's official! We are moving to Cleveland in a few weeks.
Get this- we are moving to a suburb called North Olmsted. How cool is that!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Glad to see you so chipper about it today. :-)
Congratulations - we'll miss you but we hope you have fun in Clev-o!
And even cooler - the man that founded North Olmsted was named Aaron Olmsted!!! North Olmsted also boasts the first public lending library in the Western Reserve (the Oxcart Library in 1819) and the first municipally owned bus company (NOMBL - 1931 - since incorporated into RTA).
GO EAGLES!!! :-D
that's awesome, congratulations!
so, how many airports are in the vicinity of cleveland if one was thinking visiting? :)
miss you all!
Holy cow! Congrats! I can't believe you are moving again, but I totally understand. Gotta go where the job is.
We hope you love Cleveland. We have some good friends there, so I'm sure we'll be back to visit.
Best of luck!!
Congrats!
Happy moving Guys.
Congrats!!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys! Good luck with the move and enjoy your new home and job!!!
Post a Comment