... sat down with Daddy to count the money in his piggy bank and then pay tithing. Aaron would lay out 10 dimes and Jacen would pick 1 to put in the tithing envelope. Jacen said "I want to give Heavenly Father my shiniest ones" so when the money counting and tithing sorting were over there was a beautiful pile of shiny "best" coins to go to H.F. It really touched our hearts. Do we give Heavenly Father our shiniest or our best?
Alma 37:6
"Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise."
We love our small and simple ones!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How did you know that that is one of the scriptures that I'm using in my talk this Sunday!? :-)
Your kids are very cute. I was happy to watch them these past two days.
And by the way, you'll be very missed when you move.
I appreciate all of your help, Carolyn! I am going to miss you terribly.
That is so sweet!!!!! Children really are the closest to the Spirit!
When do you guys move? Good luck!
That is so sweet. Heard you finally moved. We missed you.
Post a Comment