Sunday, November 16, 2008

something strange in the neighborhood

I suppose every parent feels their child is special. I'm no different. For a while now I've thought there was something different about our youngest son Ian. It took a while to discover it but now we have it figured out....IAN IS A VAMPIRE!! Must be from his mother's side.




I like the following two pictures because it really shows the different eye color between Jacen and Ian.


4 comments:

Erin said...

Love the fangs!

Chellers said...

That is totally freaky. Wow.
Love the eyes!

Rebekah said...

just gorgeous! How's Shanna feeling?

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Those teeth are hilarious! Grayson has some teeth coming in as well. I really miss you guys! I heard you were at church last Sunday and I missed it because I was home sick with the flu! How is everything going? You will have to email me!