The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
Stinks to live in Cleveland!! :-)
wow! that sucks!!! it'll be in the upper 60's in southern az today! enjoy!
Wow. I guess I won't tell you that I've had to run my A/C every afternoon this week. Oops, I guess I just did. ;-) This is why whenever PJ talks about Cleveland as a possible place to live, I just laugh in derision. Stay warm!
I bet you can't wait to move to Houston...My City Edit Location Currently in Conroe, TX (77385) Sunny 60°FFeels Like60°F
You so need to move to Texas!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Stinks to live in Cleveland!! :-)
wow! that sucks!!! it'll be in the upper 60's in southern az today! enjoy!
Wow. I guess I won't tell you that I've had to run my A/C every afternoon this week. Oops, I guess I just did. ;-) This is why whenever PJ talks about Cleveland as a possible place to live, I just laugh in derision. Stay warm!
I bet you can't wait to move to Houston...
My City Edit Location
Currently in Conroe, TX (77385)
Sunny 60°F
Feels Like
60°F
You so need to move to
Texas!!!
Post a Comment