Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Joy School

Have you heard of Joy School? I think it was Katie G. that first mentioned it to me when she moved to Cincinnati. Here in Columbus there is a group of mothers who do Joy School for their kids. I can't find any people who are interested in doing it with me AND whose child is going into kindergarten the same year as Jacen. So I am doing it alone. Today was day #3. And it felt good!


Curious about Joy School? Click this:
http://www.valuesparenting.com/joyschool/

4 comments:

Katie said...

I hope Joy school goes well for you! I'm going to do a preschool with 3 other moms in the fall and we're thinking of using the joy school curriculum. One of the moms graduated in early childhood education so I'm sure she could give us TONS of ideas and materials if we don't go that route but I hope it's a success for your family. :)

Dana DeLuca said...

Giovanni and Sergio did Joy School with another family in El Paso. It was FABULOUS! We still listen to "Alexander's Amazing Adventures" everyday in the car. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.
Love you...

Anonymous said...

Here in Columbus? Did you forget where you live? :-)
Love you Shanna! Thanks for the info!

Shanna said...

Yeah, yeah! I live in Cleveland- not Columbus!