Sunday, March 08, 2009

And you thought tattoos hurt going on...

Yes, Aaron has a tattoo. Yes, it is Wakko Warner from the Animaniacs. The time has come that he has decided to have it removed. Here is a peek at the results of a test of the laser treatment. They only treated part of the tattoo to show him what it feels like and to see how his skin would react. Aaron says that it felt like "a cocktail of lava and hot kitchen grease wrapped in a needle." Ahhhhhhh, sounds great.



He starts the full treatment this week and will return each month for another dose of pain until it is gone. It should be about 6 months.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that looks really painful. The things we will do for our kids, eh? :-)

By the way, I've used The Cutest Blog on the block before. It looks like your new back ground isn't fully showing through. What you need to do is go into your Blogger dashboard and click on Layout. Then click on Pick a new Template. Next, you need to change your template to "Minima" It should be the first option. Last, you need to save changes. Then your cool background from The Cutest Blog on the block with show through. :-)

Amy said...

oh wow! I thought i was the only one that loved Anamaniacs that much:). My family even had some strange soundtrack to it too. that is great to get that done. I know it is painful but it will be worth it!

annahannah said...

ouch.

christy

erita said...

ouch!

bye bye wakko!

Katie said...

Holy cow! That looks VERY painful!! But it'll be worth it in the end, right?

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got your blog fixed. :-) It looks great!

Aaron said...

Yeah pain takes on a whole new meaning. And this was just a "patch test"

I go for the full treatment on Thursday. I'll post another picture on Friday. I want to track my progress in photos so I can see the change.

Dave and Ginger said...

My brother, Jon, let his dermatologist do two treatments and said he was never going back. Good luck with the pain! Jon is pretty tough!

Aaron said...

That's inspiring Ginger thank you! lol

Paula said...

Ouch!!