Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More like 6 years...

Okay, update on the last tattoo post. Aaron got one full laser treatment. See pictures.

This is immediately after. It got white and puffy.




This was a few days later. Notice the blisters. Apparently, lasers give you third degree burns.




He said it was even more painful than previously described. Here is 1 week later when the scabs started to go away. If this is too much info or too graphic, my apologies.




Unfortunately, the money for the rest of his treatments has been spent on something else. The brakes and rotors on our new minivan went out. So, instead of getting to finish his laser tattoo removal he got to put new brakes on the minivan. Thanks, honey!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

oh boy, that looks so painful.

erita said...

yowch.

Amy said...

ouch! This has changed my mind about a tattoo. That is great you got a minivan! You are due soon right?

Greg and Lara said...

I'm thinking about letting my Freshman oboe student read this blog. She has become "addicted" to tattoos since she turned 18 in the fall. Poor Aaron! Sorry to hear about the minivan.

Shanna said...

Lara,
Go ahead and let your student read this blog. We don't mind! If it helps someone else avoid the tattoo regret/pain that usually comes years later... then we'll be happy!

Unknown said...

lol, that's what I said last time I had an appointment to give blood... "uh, I have to change the brakes."