Thanks, all! Yes, Aaron is in love with Linley. He melts when he holds her! So far, the older brothers are adjusting well to having a baby girl around. Jacen is a proud big brother and Ian likes to poke Linley's eye or honk her nose. He also repeats "baby" over and over while doing the sign for baby, except he says "baby" with a short "a" sound. "Baaaaaby!"
You guys look great...what a beautiful family. And of course it always makes me smile to see Cowboy jerseys being flaunted in Ohio. Looking forward to October....
Linley is lovely! I should have stayed longer to welcome her to this lovely world! Missed Ian and Jacen already. Hope they'll still remember me when we meet again!Love, Serene
10 comments:
congrats again!!!!! has she got aaron wrapped around her finger yet? our paige had dan wrapped immediately and still does (although he'll deny it!)
great looking pictures!!
Congratulations! So fun to think she is going to have two older adoring brothers to protect her.
Priceless! I love the picture of all the kids lying on the hospital bed. So adorable! Miss you guys.
Aaron...I bet you never knew that you heart could melt so easily until you had a girl. Enjoy it!
When you get settled in this fall/winter we'll have you over for dinner.
she is so cute! I love all the pictures of the boys with her..too cute!
Thanks, all! Yes, Aaron is in love with Linley. He melts when he holds her! So far, the older brothers are adjusting well to having a baby girl around. Jacen is a proud big brother and Ian likes to poke Linley's eye or honk her nose. He also repeats "baby" over and over while doing the sign for baby, except he says "baby" with a short "a" sound. "Baaaaaby!"
You guys look great...what a beautiful family. And of course it always makes me smile to see Cowboy jerseys being flaunted in Ohio. Looking forward to October....
Linley is lovely! I should have stayed longer to welcome her to this lovely world! Missed Ian and Jacen already. Hope they'll still remember me when we meet again!Love, Serene
So cute!!!
Congratulations!!!
I love the one of Ian kissing Linely, how sweet!
Post a Comment