Monday, June 01, 2009
Serene came all the way from Singapore
Most of you know that we used to live in Singapore and that Jacen was born there. We miss Singapore a lot and would love to move back. Of all things Singapore, we miss our friend Serene the most! She came to visit us in Cleveland during early May. While she was here we went to Malley's, an Indians baseball game and did a lot of hanging around!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hee hee, those photos at the end are so funny! You guys look like giants!
We are giants! When in Singapore we really stood out!
In Singapore, they said that I look like a drawf in those photos..hee..hee..
Shanna and Aaron, really appreciates for everything you have done for me when I am there!I really enjoyed every moments with you! Love..
Post a Comment