The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
Monday, April 26, 2010
I miss you
My Dear Carolyn,
I miss you!
Love, Shanna
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there! Boy I feel like a bad friend! I used to be a daily checker of my google reader and I always kept up with my blogs. But ever since the whole broken computer deal, I maybe check blogs once a week now. Thanks so much for special blog post just for me. I miss you so much too! I wish I could zip down to Texas and visit for a while. I love you!
2 comments:
Hey there! Boy I feel like a bad friend! I used to be a daily checker of my google reader and I always kept up with my blogs. But ever since the whole broken computer deal, I maybe check blogs once a week now. Thanks so much for special blog post just for me. I miss you so much too! I wish I could zip down to Texas and visit for a while. I love you!
I love you, too! See you in July!
Post a Comment