Monday, September 24, 2007

On Romance... and Reality

One day 2 weeks ago Aaron surprised me by pulling out the ol' footbath and giving my feet a nice scrub and rub "just because". He went even further by putting the recent DVD Pride and Prejudice movie on and watching it with me! Yes, he watched the WHOLE thing! Needless to say I was in heaven.



For those of you who are not familiar with P & P, it is full of romance and makes young girls ache for their own Mr. Darcy character to come and romance them away! I, however, reflected on the reality of my own romancer and felt very blessed to have Aaron there with me. No fairy tales, just someone really amazing and funny by my side as we tackle life and make our adventures. I know this is pretty sappy but I had to say it!




Here are Aaron and Jacen soaking their feet together in that same footbath.

4 comments:

erita said...

can I say, for the millionth zillionth time, how happy i am you 2 have each other! i smile each time i think about 2 of my closest friends being so happy with each other. can i say happy a few more times? happy.

happy.


happy.

Anonymous said...

Good times! Aaron, you get a gold star right on your forehead. :-)

Aaron said...

I don't get the whole "not a fairy tale" bit...i am an obvious Prince Charming (and not in the Shrek 3 kind of way either)

Cool as the other side of the pillow

Jessica said...

that is so sweet! p&p ..how fun. I love your blog!!! Jacen is so cute and growing way too fast. I'm sure he'll make a great big brother! How is the pregnancy? Almost done!!! I can't believe our due dates are only 5 days apart (mine on the 18th). Best of luck!!