Howdy all! Shanna here. I have decided to help Aaron out by occasionally posting pics and news in his stead. I know many ( like myself) have been patiently waiting to hear about the rest of Aaron's trip to China. I feel, however, that the wait may never come to an end. I may be wrong but I doubt it.
So, I have moved on and am pleased to present to you pictures of our latest disco escapade. We hosted a HOW TO HOST A MURDER party that was called Saturday Night Cleaver. As you can see Aaron and I dressed up in our groovy duds. Appreciate the fine workmanship of Aaron's bell bottoms (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) I am super pregnant in the photo and yet am able to pull off a young, hip and groovy look. Thank you Aaron for my platinum hairdo and white lipstick! It sure was a fun night with some of our friends!
L to R: Mike (Knight Feevah) and Alexis (Angina Palpatori) Harrington, Carolyn (Belle Badham) and Dan (Manny Baritone) Miller, Bryan (Vinny V. Divichi) and Beth (Chaka Moon) Wise, and Aaron (Brady Bunsch) and Shanna (Polly Esther Stuffincupp) Olmsted





2 comments:
Loooove it! Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you become addicted like me so we can get double the Olmsted news. And I'm still hoping for more China updates. They were so interesting!
Can you email me your copies of the disco pictures??
will do, my dear!
Post a Comment