Shanna again. So I AM going a little overboard with two posts in one day. But really, I'd better get some bloggin in before the baby comes. New baby Olmsted should come in less than 5 weeks (Oct. 13) and I think our world will be turned upside down again.
We are considering 2 names and would like to poll our loyal bloggees to get opinions about the following names:
Hayden Noah
Ian Noah
Any and all input is appreciated. Well, almost all. Don't tell us that you like neither 'cuz we don't want to start from scratch again. Two choices, that's it.
Next item of business: Our adorable Jacen! Just look at his DIRTY face from playing with his trucks in the dirt.
His whole body was covered with dirt and he LOVED it!
These pictures were taken at a Labor Day picnic.
After I beat the plumes of dust out of his clothes and used 8 or 9 diaper wipes to clean his face, arms, and legs Jacen walked a tight rope tethered between two trees.
He seemed to enjoy the accomplishment and I was very proud. See the proud, pregnant mommy lady in the picture? That's me. Wow, I am really pooching out. Maybe I ate too much.





6 comments:
I am really, really torn on your two name options. On one hand, I think Hayden Olmsted sounds better. But on the other hand I think Hayden (and other such rhyming names) are really popular right now. And so from that stand point I like the name Ian Olmsted better. So I guess if I had to make a final vote....I'm going to vote for Ian Noah Olmsted. Question: Is there a particular reason for the name Noah? Is it just a name you like? A family name? Or that dude from the bible? :-) Just wondering if you've considered Noah Hayden or Noah Ian......
I think I like Ian Noah Olmsted best, but it's definitely a close call. They both sound great! But I think Ian Olmsted has a nice ring. . .
Shanna, You should add yourself as a contributer to the blog so that when you makes posts it will say whether they were written by you or Aaron.
I think Ian Noah Olmsted is the one.
I personally am leaning towards Ian but I think I need to see our baby's little face before I can make my final decision. Now, Noah as a first name is a possibility...
There is not really a reason for the middle name NOAH except that a little 2nd grader at my school suggested it and I liked it immediately. Not a family name, yet. And yes, he wouldn't be able to escape the association with that bible dude but at least we didn't choose Job or Cain.
I thought Hayden sounds good as in Jacen and Hayden. But I prefer Ian ;)
Post a Comment