Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blessed morning!

I can't believe how wonderful it feels to gently awaken from a restful slumber and realize that it is 10:15 am! I can't remember the last time I wasn't jarred awake by a crying child. I can't remember the last time I slept in til 10 am! Granted, we were up for many hours during the night with our sick children- so they SHOULD be tired. Anyway, I didn't lounge there long when I got worried about Ian- he should've been hungry by 10 and crying. So I hurriedly extricated myself from Jacen's grasp and from the couch and rushed to Ian's crib. There he was happily playing with a blanket! Whew! I ran to grab the camera and shoot some footage of Ian in this blissful state. I will post it later.

Many of you will be bored by this uneventful video but I know the grandmas and grandpas and aunties will appreciate it. Well, I can't understand how anyone could NOT appreciate the cuteness of my child but I recognize it as a possibility, however far and distant of a possibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for all of you! Sick kids are bad enough, but sick parents on top of it...is just awful. I hope this illness will be drawing to an end soon. Give me a ring if you need help or to vent!

Paula said...

I hope you guys start feeling better soon---very soon. It's not fun to have sick kids on top of being sick yourself. Dick had the flu for 3 (yes three!) weeks.