Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ok, so that didn't work... and all about bum cracks.

Well, I guess having a third shift job just isn't for us! Thankfully, Aaron quit FedEx before his grades suffered too much. We just had no idea how much that job would affect our life. Those people who had the chance to hear me complain or to see me frazzled and crying during those few weeks can breathe a sigh of relief with me. All together now: Ahhhhhhhhhh.

In other news, Jacen continues to be fascinated with his body. Jacen was taking a bath and I told him to make sure he washed his bum crack. His eyes got big and worried (due to our earlier conversation about fixing cracks in the pavement) and our conversation went as follows:

"Do I have a crack in my bum?"
"Yes, right back there."
"Why?"
"So the poopoo can come out."
"Why?"
"That is the way our bodies are made. We all have bum cracks. Even mommy has one."
"Can I see yours?"

WOW! What would you do?!?

Later Jacen was still fixated on this topic:

"Do I have a crack in my bottom?"
"Yes, we all do."
"Why?"
"Because that is the way Heavenly Father made us."
"Does He have one?"

Oh, the mind on this kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those crazy kids! Seriously, life would be so dull if it wasn't for little kiddos.

Paula said...

Don't leave him alone with the sidewalk crack repair stuff! He may "fix" his crack! He's a smart and cute little boy!!!

Paula said...

I'm glad Aaron quit his job if it was causing stress. It's hard to have a family, go to school and work.

Shanna said...

Seriously, life would be dull without kids. I don't ever say anything funny! What would I write about?