Thursday, February 14, 2008
I hate being sick. I mean I absolutely hate it. I don't like how I feel, I don't like how cranky I get, I don't like having my routine thrown off, I just do not like it Sam I Am. So this past week I've been in a dark and foul mood because not only am I sick but the whole family is sick as well. I mean all four of us. We all have this coughing, achy, fever, chest congestion thing. It wouldn't be so bad if we could get some sleep but just as soon as we lay down either Jacen or Ian starts crying. Jacen is really having a rough go of it too. He just wants to be cuddled all the time. Yesterday after class Shanna and I took turns napping. That helped somewhat but what really helped was when Shanna's mom came over and helped out. She brought dinner, did the dishes, and played with the boys while Shanna and I got to rest for a bit. very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was us about a month ago. It really does suck! It's nice to have family around though! Hope ya'll get better soon!
thanks!
Post a Comment