I guess as a full time student I don't have enough tests in my life so I've been taking more online. Our friend Carolyn had a link to a "What Jane Austen character are you?" test and because I wanted to be silly I took it. I'm Fanny Price in case you were wondering. Another friend Erica had one about Intelligence type. Results below. What possesses us to take such silly tests? There isn't anything scientific about them whatsoever. Your score is based on the capricious whims of the writer and their understanding of whatever subject they are comparing you to; be it Jane Austen characters, Friends character, dogs, rock stars, ewoks, whatever. Yet we still take them. Again and again. I am Fannie Price, Kramer, Rocky Road Ice Cream, Han Solo, Lisa Simpson, and a Golden Retriever. I can't for the life of me figure out how any of those are connected EXCEPT through me. I would never associate Kramer and Han Solo together.
Do I feel validated as a person because if I were a dog I'd be a Golden Retriever? Am I a happy nerd because I'm Han Solo (the answer is no, I want to be a Jedi)? Why o why do we take such silly tests?
Discuss.
| Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence |
![]() Always curious about how things work, you love to set up experiments. You need for the world to make sense - and are good at making sense of it. You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle. You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician. |






3 comments:
I like taking internet tests because there are no right or wrong answers. I can't fail! And for some strange reason, I just MUST know where I fall in the test results. I actually took a quiz the other day to find out what Tarot card I was! I don't even believe in those things! By the way, I was the Sun card. What ever that means.
I can't believe I am married to a fanny price. there must be something wrong with the quiz cuz you are far too opinionated and outspoken to resemble a fanny price and that's just how it is. end of discussion.
SEE!! That's what I'm talking about. How can I be Fanny Price, Han Solo AND Aaron Olmsted
Post a Comment