Monday, April 06, 2009

Uhhh... Merry Christmas!

We got this photo taken to send out with our Christmas cards. The Christmas cards never got sent, nor the photos. And I don't it will happen since the baby is due in 6 weeks. So, here's the family...

7 comments:

Amy said...

way cute! you make me laugh. i can't believe your baby girl will be here soon! any names?

Kristine said...

Hee, hee, I'm glad I'm not the only one with good intentions that aren't quite realized. Merry Christmas back at ya!

Here's wishing you the best for the next 6 weeks (and beyond, of course).

Carolyn said...

Well, you did get a copy of that pic to me. So not all was lost. :-) It's it stuck to my fridge and I love it!

Rebekah said...

love the picture!!! looking forward to hearing about the new baby!!!

Chellers said...

I think this keeps the spirit of Christmas alive all year long. Way to go! Best of luck with the new addition!!!! So exciting. And let me know about Houston plans when you have them. :-)

Aaron said...

I suggested we save the pictures/cards until July then mail them out as a "Christmas in July" thing.

MB said...

I like this family picture! You guys are awesome!