The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Baby Update
My due date was today... it came... it went... and I am still pregnant! I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, October 16th. I'll let you know when it happens...
The doc suggested it because Tuesdays are his best days to deliver babies due to his schedule. He is in practice by himself and can get away from the office easier on Tuesdays. I think then he can avoid labor coming at an inconvenient time.
4 comments:
Oh boy do I know your pain! I was 10 days late with Keegan (our 3 year old) and very miserable. I hope you go soon!! Good luck!
Your doctor is going to induce you on Tuesday? He's not even going to wait until you go a week over due? I'm just surprised I guess.
By the way, did you asked to be induced on Tuesday or did he suggest it? I'm just so curious why he's ready to induce you so soon.
The doc suggested it because Tuesdays are his best days to deliver babies due to his schedule. He is in practice by himself and can get away from the office easier on Tuesdays. I think then he can avoid labor coming at an inconvenient time.
Post a Comment