Friday, October 05, 2007

Nerdery

Our friend Carolyn Miller (hi Carolyn!) posted the results of her Nerd Test on her blog so I had to do the same. I far out-nerd Carolyn. I have zero qualms admitting my nerd status. I often refer to the things I do (games, sci-fi/fantasy books, D&D, computers etc) as my "nerdery." My results:

NerdTests.com says I'm a Highly Dorky Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!

As you can see I'm quite the nerd. w00t!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't think I can be friends with you any more. :-)

Shanna said...

I love my Highly Dorky Nerd King! All Hail!

Aaron said...

as i told Shanna earlier today, I'm a 'cool' nerd

Shanna said...

As I told Aaron earlier today, I didn't need a nerd test to tell me that I had married a nerd!

Shanna said...

Plus, 'cool' is in the eye of the beholder... you can't self-proclaim 'cool' and be cool... it is uncool!