One thing you may not know about me is that I am a huge fan of webcomics. What are webcomics you ask? Comics, as in the Sunday Comics, that are on the internet, either because they aren't big enough to make it the Sunday funnies, they don't WANT to make it in the newspaper, or some of them are too extreme for traditional print media. There are thousands of artists out there putting out comics on the internet. Most are not successful in the traditional sense (you know-money) but there are a few good ones: PVP, Order of the Stick, Looking for Group, and Darths and Droids are some of my favorites.
Now the whole point of my post was not to educate you good reader on webcomics. But I did need an intro for THIS. This is what Garfield would be without Garfield. The author has gone through and taken Garfield and his speech bubbles out and just left Jon. And it is sad really. Jon looks psychotic, depressive, and just plain weird. A sad lonely man. And yet I find it amusing and fascinating.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Dan showed me this just the other day. Funny how the internet works and things get cycled around.
Yeah I don't know if this is where you got it from - but here is a link to that page along with other variants, all of which are much funnier than Garfield itself.
PS Which is not hard to do, of course
MAN!! I need to post sooner. Gotta beat the Millers!! :-) I accept the fact that Dan won the internet.
Post a Comment