Ian loves brushing his hair.
It was too cold to go outside so we made snowmen in the kitchen.
See Jacen's snowman?

Ian played with his bowl of snow, too.
Ian played with his bowl of snow, too.
The occasional ramblings and musings of Aaron and Shanna. Emphasis on "occasional"
4 comments:
I love that you made snowmen inside... what a great idea.
Also, love that Jacen has already figured out you can fix anything with tape :)
Good to see you guys. Got any pregnant pics?! :-)
I am not very good at keeping up with blogs regularly. It was so good to see some pictures of your family. I hope you (and your back) are feeling better and your house cooperates with you more in the future. Lots of love!
Wow! All that snow! It actually looks like fun. Yesteday I was debating on whether to turn the A/C on. It was 80 degrees and stuffy in the house. I heard it was 90 degrees in Lubbock! I'll send sunshine your way if you send a little cooler weather (mid 70s would be perfect) mine.
Post a Comment