Thursday, June 04, 2009

Surprise!!

One of Shanna's old college roommates, Erica, and I very conspiratorially arranged for her to come out from Seattle to Cleveland to visit Shanna. We have been arranging it for weeks and it has been very difficult to keep it quiet but today she arrived. Shanna was in Columbus all day visiting her sister so it was easy for me to pick up Erica at the airport and have her waiting at home. Shanna's reaction below.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a luck surprise! I'm happy for you. Enjoy your friend! :-) I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer too. Though my visiting won't be very surprising. Hee hee.

Aaron said...

Yeah but Shanna's reaction will be about the same.

Katrina said...

How fun! What a great husband you are. :)

Shanna said...

I agree, Katrina! And Carolyn- Come and let's play!

Erin said...

That's awesome! I hope you guys have a great time together!